Samhita Technologies is offering Distributed Control Systems for continuous or batch process industries to operate form collaborative control rooms
AC 800M controller designed for process industry. With Memory selection range form 12MB to 256MB and Operation Performance form 0.46 ms to 0.09 ms, Redundancy & Hot Swap is supported.
- Modular and flexible for all environments,ready for future expansions
- Robust design and redundancy options in all critical areas of the controller and its components eliminates single-point failures and secures maximum availability
- Supporting standard IEC 61131-3 programming languages
- Rich function block library includes several types of control loops, including advanced control and auto- tune capabilities
- All Standards for optimum communication connectivity such as Ethernet, PROFIBUS DP, etc.
- Integration for ABB drives over optical ModuleBus port
- OPC (Open Platform Communications) server connectivity with ABB & third party SCADA system.
AC 800 S800 I/O- open process I/O system, offers from standard function to high end features like hot-swap, HART, time tagging, redundancy down to I/O channel.
- S800 I/O is an open comprehensive, distributed, process I/O system that communicates with AC800 series controllers by direct connection or over industry-standard field buses.
- Suitable for installation in the field, close to sensors and actuators, it reduces cabling cost.
- field device interfacing, from basic analog and digital I/O, as well as intrinsic safety and high integrity solutions.
- Comprehensive diagnostics, hot swapping of modules and redundancy solutions
- Standard field bus PROFIBUS DP, compatible also with non-ABB controllers.
- Highly modular and can be built in a near infinite number of ways, from highly centralized to highly distributed.
- S800L remote I/O are compatible with S800 I/O modules
- S800L remote I/O with robust mechanics, one-piece handling, easy mounting and smart connections directly to the AC 800M or via a cost-efficient fiber optic extension, With the GSD file, S800L I/O can be used with any control system.
Compact HMI: A scalable PC based SCADA system for real-time operation and process control. Basic Software us with 1 Server Workplace and 1 Smart Client Workplace, additional 10 Smart Client Workplace can be added as per requirement.
- Compact HMI directly interface to a large number of OPC-compliant controllers and it’s built in drivers can connect to major PLCs.
- High performance pre-fabricated, re-usable graphics library based on industry best-practice principles to help quick creation and utilization of graphic displays.
- Embedded CAD Viewer for object centric CAD drawings.
- Smart Client for intelligent data access and viewing to facilitate in making quick, informed decisions and improving performance
- Flexible alarm management with alarm shelving and alarm analysis for convenient alarm monitor and analysis
- Real-time notification of alarms via email or SMS
- Compact HMI Option Packs
- Server Workplace Size 50 Signals (20 Tags), Client Workplace Size ≤ 200 Signals
- Server Workplace Size 500 Signals (200 Tags), Client Workplace Size ≤ 500 Signals
- Server Workplace Size 2500 Signals (1000 Tags), Client Workplace Size ≤ 1000,2500,5000 or 10,000 Signals
System 800xA is not only a DCS (Distributed Control System) it’s also an Electrical Control System, a Safety system and a collaboration enabler with the capacity to improve engineering efficiency, operator performance and asset utilization.
- Efficient Engineering.
- Process Control, Electrical & Safety Integration in one system .
- Flexible I/O solutions.
- Increased flexibility and scalability.
- IEC 61850 Edition 2 brings engineering efficiency.
- Enabling collaborative operations.
Samhita Technologies provides control room connectivity packages with ready-made object types for a wide range of systems. They include graphic elements, faceplates, alarm and event handling etc. .
- Control systems connectivity and modernization.
- Enabling control rooms consolidation with one HMI.
- Fewer operator responsible for more interconnected processes.
- Samhita Technologies unique capabilities of true control room consolidation.
- Improves Operator Effectiveness.
- Efficient Engineering Environment.
- Ergonomic furniture and control centers specially designed with the operators in focus drive productivity, quality and safety to new levels.