Samhita Technologies is offering programmable logic controller, Input/Output units, Human Machine Interface, supervisory control and data acquisition for diverse industrial application
Programmable Logic Controllers PLCs AC500, AC500-eCo, AC500-S and AC500-XC for small, medium and high-end applications.designed for high availability, extreme environments, condition monitoring, motion control or safety solutions.
- AC500 is powerful PLC featuring a wide range of performance, communications and I/O capabilities for industrial applications.
- AC500-eCo is compact PLC is offering optimally suited flexible and economical configurations for automation solutions in smaller applications.
- AC500-S is safety PLC (SIL3, PL e) is designed for safety applications involved in factory, machinery or process automation area.
- AC500-XC is Extreme Condition PLC variant of the AC500 platform with extended operating temperature, immunity to vibration and hazardous gases, use at high altitudes and in humid environments.
Automation Builder is the integrated software covers the engineering of AC500 PLCs, AC500 safety PLCs, CP600 control panels, drives and motion. This platform allows common data storage and usage of common functionality.
- Software’s integrated object browser is used to access and configure devices and interfaces
- At any time, a project archive can be created that allows you to store all your work in a single archive, and to re-store it on the same or on a different PC.
- The integrated Drive Manager allows you to remotely configure and monitor your ABB drives through the PLC.
- Speed up your project by the powerful ECAD and MS EXCEL interface capabilities.
- The maintenance manager supports you in changing and updating your Automation Builder installation.
- The license management allows to add or remove software licenses for maximum flexibility in using your software licenses.
- Trends to improve performance with more dynamic and complex control algorithms,
AC500 – S500 I/O modules are simple and scalable. we offer numerous basic I/O modules with different channels, signal voltage and fieldbus connections. Our S500 I/O modules are multifunctional and software configurable.
We have wide range of AC500 – S500 I/O modules for your application.
- CPU can be connected with ten I/O modules on local I/O bus.
- Decentralized periphery via fieldbus between CPU module and remote I/O modules.
- For each fieldbus slave, up to ten I/O modules can be connected.
- AI531 with 8 types of different signals in one module.
- AI523 (16 AI analogue input signal)
- AX521 (4 AI analogue input signal & 4 AO analogue output signal)
- AX522 (8 AI analogue input signal & AO analogue output signal)
- AO523(16 AO analogue output signal)
- DI524 (32 DI Digital Inputs )
- DC522 (16DC Configurable Input or Output)
- DC523 (24DC Configurable Input or Output)
- DC532 (16DI 16DC Configurable Input or Output)
- DX522 (8 DI Digital Inputs & 8 DO Digital Outputs)
- DX531 (8 DI Digital Inputs & 4 DO Digital Outputs)
- DO524 (32 DO Digital Outputs)
- DO526 (8 DO Digital Outputs)
- DA501, CD522, DC541 (Configurable fast counter, PWM)
We are offering ABB human machine interfaces (HMIs), our high end multi-touch CP600-eCo, CP600 and CP600-Pro control panels offer a wide range of features and functionalities for tailor-made operability.
With Engineering tool PB610 Panel Builder 600 our control panels are designed for reliable operation in harsh environmental conditions and ensures easy scalability.
Our offerings for CP600 platform.
- CP600-eCo with Screen sizes from 4.3” to 10.1” widescreen,
- CP600 with screen sizes from 4.3” to 15” widescreen
- CP600-Pro with screen sizes from 5” to 21.5” widescreen
- CP400 Two screen sizes in 16:9 wide-screen are available: 7” (CP405) and 10.1” (CP408).
zenon IoT software is a secure operations data management platform that easily connects machines, infrastructure, and production assets. It enables them to share information and develop insights for optimized production.
Factory supervision, control, data acquisition, scheduling and performance reporting.
- Collects, analyzes, visualizes and manages data
- Provides valuable process insights for better decisions
- Minimizes downtime
- Optimizes energy efficiency
- Fast, dependable, agile automation
- Maximum data security and powerful reporting
- Easy and seamless integration
- Global service and support